Episode 167: Re-engage w/ LinkedIn
May 27, 2021
In Episode 167 of the Wandering But Not Lost Podcast, co-hosts, Jan O’Brien & Matt Emerson share 3 strategies to re-engage with LinkedIn for your real estate business!
Mentioned in this episode:
LinkedIn can be much more than a “set and forget it” platform for real estate professionals.
1. All-Star Profile - download our 11 Tips to an All-Star Profile guide
- Contact Info complete!
- Descriptive, keyword headline
- Custom URL (use your name and lose the letters and numbers after it!)
- Update your experience/company
- Great summary about who you are, who you work with, and add contact info here also.
2. Post engaging content
- Keeping Current Matters auto-post blogs
- Your Monthly market update
- Create a poll
- Ask questions - invite a conversation
- Which kitchen, backyard, and/or floorplan is the best with photos
- Create a list post and ask for feedback/recommendations
- What I’ve read this year - what do you recommend?
- Must watch series or movies on streaming services
- LinkedIn stories on the mobile app only
- Think blog posts
- Add images, videos, and links
- Go Live
- Post videos not a link from YouTube or another source
3. Daily 15-30 minutes
- Check notifications - respond and comment (birthdays, job changes, responses to your posts)
- Clean out your messages - respond as applicable
- Make connections
- Build an agent referral network
- Your niche or specialty
- Join/participate in relevant groups
Like what you heard today? We'd love to hear from you. Please take a few minutes and write us a review...
Apple Podcast: http://bit.ly/WBNLApplePodcastReview