Q1 of 2021 is already in our rearview mirror! It's time for a tune-up. In Episode 159 of the Wandering But Not Lost Podcast, co-hosts, Jan O’Brien & Matt Emerson revisit their My Path 2021 workbook and discuss the steps or reflection you should take as each quarter ends and a new one begins.
Download for this episode:
- Set aside 1-2 hours this week to Reflect, Refocus & Realign for Q2
- Start by writing down all of your accomplishments & victories in your business and personal life. Remember to celebrate your successes!
- Next, write down what is working for you over the past 3 months. What are you most excited about if your business and personally?
- Now, reflect on what’s not working for you and do a deeper dive into why. Is it something you are avoiding or procrastinating about or is it truly not working for you? Is it something you want to re-commit to doing or do you need to modify in some way or maybe even take it off your plate?
- What course corrections are you committed to making and taking action on for Quarter 2?
- Evaluate what you want or need to START, STOP or CONTINUE doing for your business and personal goals and objectives
- Finally, identify 3-5 FOCUS AREAS for Q2 - make sure you include something that is for your personal or professional development/growth!
Like what you heard today? We'd love to hear from you. Please take a few minutes and write us a review...
Apple Podcast: http://bit.ly/WBNLApplePodcastReview