Welcome to our Social Media & Online Presence Mini-Course
At WBNL Coaching, we track online consumer habits closely so that we can bring you the latest information so that you can increase your exposure and stay ahead of your competition. Our Real Estate Sales Builder program is a complete 119 lesson course that was designed to guide you through all of the steps and systems that you need to have in place in order to thrive.
In Module 9 of that course, we walk through how you can show up in search engine results for your name/brand and learn how to optimize your profiles on key real estate sites and social media platforms. You will also discover the keys to success for social media, including leveraging video and using Canva.com. Because we know that establishing a strong online presence is critical, we have carved it out of the course and are offering it up to you as a preview of how we coach and train.
Along with the videos in this mini-course we have included a few downloads that will help you focus on the tasks ahead.
- Mini-Course Overview & Downloads
- Establishing Your Online Presence
- Tips on Writing Your Bio
- Setting up a Zillow Profile
- Setting up Your Realtor.com Profile
- Google My Business Profile
- Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
- Choosing Your Social Media Platform
- Create a Facebook Business Page & Group
- Create a LinkedIn All-Star Profile
- How to Leverage Video on Social Media
- Using Canva to Create & Schedule Posts
- Let's Get to Work!
- Course Workbook
- Profiles Login Sheet
- LinkedIn All-Star Profile Guide (same as Module 8 download)
- Marketing Calendar
- Let's Get to Work! Checklist